Sanctity of Human Life Sunday
“For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.”
Psalm 139:13-16 (ESV)
In January, we will recognize The Sanctity of Human Life. Some churches and organizations take the entire month of January to celebrate or they dedicate a specific day, such as Sunday – January 21st. The heart of this recognition is that every life, from its beginning stages of development, possesses inherent value and dignity. The unborn, with their potential for growth, experience, and contribution to the world, embodies a sacred journey yet to unfold. Understanding and embracing the sanctity of human life for the unborn underscores a commitment to protect and nurture the most vulnerable among us.
We hope you will join us as we cherish all life, aligning our values with what matters to God, dedicating ourselves to honoring the divine craftsmanship evident in every life – born and unborn. We celebrate the profound value, unique design, and purpose God has generously bestowed upon each of us.
The following are some ideas and resources for how you can share about the Sanctity of Human Life with a grace-based, informed approach.
For Pastors and Church Leaders:
- Schedule a representative from The Well to share a Sanctity of Human Life Sunday message with your Church body and/or set up a table with The Well information & resources. Scheduling is limited, please contact Tami at firstname.lastname@example.org asap for availability and more information.
- Share the “One of a Kind” vinyl sticker gift from The Well with your congregation. Email email@example.com or call (435) 656-5331 to request your stickers.
- Show the 2-minute video “LIFE” provided by The Well during your service on January 21st.(download here)
- Add this powerpoint slide provided by The Well to your Sunday morning announcements on January 21st.
- Some Churches like to support their local pregnancy resource center by hosting a fundraiser activity. Contact Tami@thewellprc.org for information and ideas.
- Stop by The Well or call (435) 656-5331 to request “One of a Kind” vinyl stickers (shown above).
- Share the “LIFE” video with others (shown above).
- Ways to Support The Well Pregnancy Resource Center:
- Sign up for our Newsletter to stay connected (sign up here).
- Sign up for our prayer request/praise texts by sending an email to Tina@thewellprc.org
- Request information about our next decision ministry training, Compassion, Hope & Help by sending an email to Tina@thewellprc.org
- Financially support by giving one-time or on-going gifts, by donating material items to The Well.
- Donate/shop at The Hope Chest Thrift Store.
- Some individuals like to support their local pregnancy resource center by hosting a fundraising activity. Contact Tami@thewellprc.org for more information and ideas.
- Free E-Books:
- Helpful Videos:
- More Helpful Resources:
Thank you for supporting The Well Pregnancy Resource Center’s vision, which is a community transformed by and centered on the good news of Jesus Christ, motivated to support and protect every human life – born and unborn – granting all generations hope for an abundant future.
Address: 391 East, 500 South, St. George, UT 84770
Phone: (435) 656-5331